With Answers and Audio CDs!
This Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools (PET S) Trainer includes six practice tests with answers and teacher’s notes. This book can be used by teachers in order to prepare their students for the exam but also by candidates who wish to prepare on their own and use it as a self-study book.
The first two tests are fully guided with step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities are informed by a bank of real candidate’s exam papers and focus on areas where students typically need most help. This edition also includes teacher’s notes with ideas for setting up and extending tasks in the classroom.
- Six complete practice tests
- Detailed information on the Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools exam
- Additional grammar, vocbulary and writing practice to help student avoid typical exam mistakes
- Answer key with clear explanations and teacher’s notes, inculding model answers for the writing paper
- Audio CDs featuring all the listening activities from the tests
Number of pages: 240