The Cambridge Business B1-C1 Boot Camp | BEC Preliminary, Vantage, Higher is an online (Anytime-Anywhere) intense preparation program for candidates who want to boost their skills in preparation for their Cambridge Business English Certificate. The “Camp” is designed for a 3-6 months preparation period before the exam date and can be used in combination with, or in addition, to your BEC preparation course at your school or institution.
It covers the following range of services:
- Unlimited “Virtual Classrooms” with live Teachers and no more than 8 international participants for practicing and boosting verbal communication.
- Guided and intense “Grammar Training”, offering access to the systems grammar training section.
- Reading and Listening comprehension training, offering access to a large range of authentic and current articles and videos from world renown organisation such as “Times Magazine” or the “New York Times” etc.
- Official Cambridge Assessment English BEC familiarisation modules for effective exam preparation.
- All device capable, which allows training anytime and anywhere.
- Regular study tips, motivation and specific choice of wide range of business topics in different modules
- Midterm and final assessment
This is a full online learning solution, which will match and even surpass a live experience. However, students should be aware that a minimum of 3 – 4 hours per week of study are advised over a 3 months period or a minimum of 1.5 – 2 hours for a 6 months period. This offer was developed in cooperation between Cambridge Assessment English the provider of the BEC certificates and Speexx a globally leading organisation for online language learning. “Cambridge BEC Boot camp” is brought to you exclusively in Switzerland by Swiss Exams, the leading provider for language assessment offers and solutions.
Please be aware: a minimum of 3 months until the exam date is required!
Voucher code will be sent by e-mail and is valid for 6 months.