English Pronunciation in Use:
Pronunciation explanations, audio and exercises for advanced learners (C1-C2). Can be used for self-study and for teaching. English Pronunciation in Use gives students the opportunity to practice pronunciation to improve listening comprehension and speaking.
- Learn to speak clearly with 60 units of explanations, examples and exercises.
- Listen to a variety of English accents to identify similarities and differences
- Practise your pronunciation with simple listening and repetition exercises modelled with clear British accents
- Understand how pronunciation works, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation
- Improve your understanding of differences in spoken English by comparing everyday conversations and formal situations.